Friday, October 21, 2011

Planes

Although I'm not yet done with the plane rides to Thailand - I have a couple hours to spare before I board the final leg of my trip to Bangkok.  Word to the wise - if you have a flight halfway around the world, spend the money on the better seat class. When they say aisle seat, they really mean the middle of the row.  When they say there's in flight movies, they really mean only some passengers get to view them.  13 hours just hurts the mind and body. Hurts.

HOWEVER! The fact that I am not in Tokyo, Japan after going since 4am yesterday morning (nearly 24 hours now), I'm getting excited. Just one more 6 1/2 hour flight and I'll be landing, and running as quickly as possible to my hotel bed. No shower, no teeth brushing, just passing out in what I can only hope to be a 12 hour coma.

Also - having amazing company on flights helps.  Otherwise, I may be in a Japanese mental hospital at this time. :/

One more to go! :)

(P.S. I already miss my cat Tuesday :( ...and my family :))

No comments:

Post a Comment